Weird Facts: There are certain weird facts and fictions but it is essential to differentiate both as there are some explicitly true things which we might believe isn’t. Here are some of the exaggerating weird facts that you might want to tell other people down the pub.
- Buzz Aldrin was the first ever man to urinate on the moon immediately after stepping onto the lunar surface. Well, now that is something really strange, isn’t it?
- You know how old Oxford University is? Don’t guess because you might not be right as it is older than the Aztec Empire.
- Giethoorn, the Dutch village , has no single roads; its buildings are connected entirely by canals and footbridges. That’s interesting and definitely the place on the earth to visit once.
- The tiny organism Toxoplasma gondii can only spawn sexually when in the guts of a cat. When it infects rats, it alters their behaviour to make them less scared of cats.
- Let’s go into the size of the infinite Universe. So, if the sun were the size of WBC (White Blood Cell) then the Milky Way Galaxy would be United States.
- Octopus has 3 hearts. Oh, poor Human beings as 1.5% of the human population dies of Heart Attack as unfortunately we have got just 1.
- There is ample amount of water in Lake Superior to spread over all of North and South America in one foot of liquid.
- There are 1.6 million ants for about every human on Earth . Coincidently, the total weight of all those ants is about the same as the weight of Earth Population.
- Would you really believe this? There are 10 times more bacteria in our body than the actual Body cells. Now that is really one of the stunning and shocking weird facts.
- Humpty Dumpty (HD) sat on a wall, the popular rhyme, has got a fall now as many would be astonished that HD is actually a fictional anthropomorphic egg.
- Let’s go to Jupiter and Saturn, we would be rich. Why? because On two planets, it rains diamonds.
- The Biggest snowflake ever was genuinely reported 15 inches in diameter and 8 inches thick. Guinness World Records took the word of ranch owner Matt Coleman, of Fort Keogh, Mont, measuring himself in 1887 and revealed that the massive snowflake was larger than milk pans.
- The top of the Eiffel Tower scientifically leans away from the sun, as the metal facing the sun heats up and expands can move as much as 7 inches. Don’t go too near the Tower. :p
- Female kangaroos have three vaginas is one of the most weird facts of Earth.
- Armadillos almost always give birth to quadruplets.
- There are more stars in space than there are grains of sand on every beach in the world.
Article publié pour la première fois le 20/11/2015