Jeddah Tower (Previously known as Kingdom Tower) will be the Tallest Building in the World
Previously we had talked about Top 10 Tallest Buildings in the world, Now let’s talk about the building which is actually not a building but a skyscraper and soon going to be tallest building in the world. Its name is Jeddah Tower and previously it was known as Kingdom Tower. Jeddah Tower to be built in Jeddah city of Saudi Arabia will be ready and open for public in 2017. The height of tallest building in the world will be 1,008 m (3,307 ft). Certainly, the Height Wars have attained a new high altogether. The soon-to-be-completed Jeddah Tower looks like something invincible from above the clouds. Once Jeddah Tower will be built, Burj Khalifa will no more be the tallest building in the world.
The terminology ‘Skyscraper‘ was first employed in 1884 for Home Insurance Building in Chicago which was 42 meters high which for the next 115 years remained the world’s tallest building in the United States. This skyscraper took a bounce and outstripped the Famous French Eiffel Tower in 1930 with Chrysler Building, NY (New York) to be the tallest building.
Jeddah Tower will be the Tallest Building in the World Soon
We can soon say Bye Bye to Burj Khalifa because the title of ‘The Tallest Building in the world‘ will be snatched from it very soon. The Kilometer Tower, Jeddah Tower aka the Kingdom Tower, will have 200 floors. Oh My God, it seems like the engineering has reached too far miles away in Saudi Arabia to make Jeddah Tower the tallest building in the world. Here are some mind boggling comparisons that almost took our breath out & seeks attention.
Some Facts about Jeddah Tower (AKA Kingdom Tower) which will be tallest building in the world soon:
2. The Jeddah Tower will have the world’s highest observatory at 634 meters from the ground.
3. Highest observatory will have a separate 98-foot-diameter (29.9 meters) outdoor balcony. Previously it was planned as helipad.
4. The tower will be having 3 sky lobbies for the magnificent composed view of the Earth. The highest lobby is on level 157.
5. The highest lobby at 610 meters (2,000 ft) will prevent any elevator from having to go all the way up to the top, subtracting the need for excessively huge cables.
6. Patios will be there along the three sides for views of Jeddah and Red Sea
8. You don’t have to worry now about sickness in the high elevators. The lifts will not work like normal elevator and will be having low speed to prevent nausea due to change in air pressure.
10. A total of 59 elevators, including 54 single-dec, 5 double-deck elevators and 12 escalators will be there in this gigantic building.
11. Beautiful view of the Jeddah city at night time.
12. Jeddah, a Saudi Arabian port city on the Red Sea, is a modern commercial hub and gateway for pilgrimages to the Islamic holy cities Mecca and Medina. Thus, Kingdom Tower will definitely attract a lot of tourists.
13. Below is comparison of Jeddah Tower and Burj Khalifa:
14. You need to stack the 4 tallest buildings of London, one over the other, to reach the height of the Jeddah Tower which is going to be tallest building in the world soon. Comparison between Jeddah Tower and The Skyscrapers of London can be seen below.
15. The Jeddah Tower (AKA Kingdom Tower) can be said as Great Height Tycoon as it will be Tallest Building in the world soon.
16. And finally Comparison between Jeddah Tower and different tallest structures across the world which are present today. You can also see a scaled down comparison of the Jeddah Tower against the other tallest structures of the world.
17. A scaled comparative of the Jeddah Tower against the other tallest structures. A comparative of the heights of the tallest building in the world completed in each year since 1885. Let’s have a look at the graph on the history of the tallest buildings in the world. This Chart doesn’t include Kingdom Tower- the soon-to-be tallest building in the world. Below you can see the Tallest buildings historical Graph. But soon, we know that Jeddah Tower will be the Tallest Building in the World
Who knew that it was just the beginning of this millennium as the decades passed to appear mega tall skyscrapers in Kuala Lumpur, Dubai, and Taipei came into the picture. This started the Tourism Revolution around the world to see the skyscrapers and there was a cut throat competition to start with & highlighted more awesome tallest buildings. Currently it seems Jeddah Tower in Jeddah City Dubai will the triumph in ‘Wars of Height’. But let’s see how long will it maintain its title of the tallest building in the world. But until Jeddah Tower is built, Burj Khalifa will be the Tallest Building in the World.
Article publié pour la première fois le 12/12/2015