The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is the sophisticated version of the predecessor – Samsung Galaxy Note 2. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will come in 2 variants, Namely LTE-variant and 3G version. The LTE-variant will be powered by 2.3 GHz quad core Snapdragon 800 processor and the 3G variant will be powered by a 1.9 GHz octa-core Exynos processor. The 3G variant will be launched only in India. At the event Samsung confirmed that the price of the 3G version at 49,900 INR.
The Specs of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 are:-
- Operating System in Note 3 – Android
As most of Samsung Smartphone’s, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will operate on the Android OS. It will operate on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean version which is one of the latest Android Version until Android KitKat gets launched.
- Note 3 Display – 5.7-inch Full HD Super Amoled Display
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will be having a 5.7-inch Full HD 1080p Super Amoled Display. The size of it is more compared to the size of its predecessor.
The pixel resolution of the display of the Note 3 will be 1920 x 1080 pixels. The Super Amoled Display of size 5.7-inch will provide a generously proportioned and quality display experience.
- RAM in Samsung Galaxy Note 3 : 3GBThe Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will be having 3 GB of RAM which will be helping the processor in processing of operations in a smooth way like butter. Its predecessor, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 had 2 GB of RAM. The RAM and CPU combination makes the Note 3 a powerful multitasking Phablet.
- CPU : 1.9 GHz Octa-core Exynos processor
The 3G variant or the Indian version of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will be spot a 1.9 GHz Octa-core Exynos processor which will be responsible for processing of tasks. At the event one of Tech reporter asked
Why no Snapdragon processor for India?
Samsung said, The prevalent technology in India is 3G, Thus they have took a decision not to launch the Snapdragon version in India but the LTE variant will be spotted by a 2.3 GHz quad core Snapdragon 800 processor.
- Camera quality in the Note 3 : Excellent 13 MP camera
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will come with a 13 megapixel camera which will be powered by high CRI LED Flash and Smart Stabilization. The CRI LED Flash will facilitate the users to capture image at low light, dark and dynamic situations. I will let you know more about the camera quality and secondary camera specifications after it gets launched on 25th September.
- Click S Pen : Advanced S Pen designedHave you ever a using a notebook without a pen/pencil/sketches. Etc. No, I hope. The same is with the advanced Galaxy Note 3. The Note 3 will have pen as its predecessor but Samsung has added many additional features to the S Pen in the Note 3. The S Pen introduces you to a Palette of 5 strong features which will make your life easier and faster. I’m not describing them here but I’m stating them here so that you can take the help of Google and navigate to the page of it easily, Following are the 5 well-built features which are introduced by S Pen :-
1.) Action Memo2.) Scrapbook3.) Screen Write4.) S Finder5.) S Note
Storage memory in the Note 3 : Two versions
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will be coming in two different storage versions, A 32 GB Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and a 64 GB Note 3. Both the versions of the Note 3 will get the Facility of microSD card as external storage.
Normally, 32 GB and 64 GB are memory is sufficient enough for one in his Smart Phablet but still the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a high-ended Phablet so the one who will be using it would either be a Feature addict or an Application Addict. So Samsung Note 3 will also have External memory in the form of a microSD card.
- Colours of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 : Black, white and pinkThe Indian variant (3G variant) will be available in 3 attractive colours they are Black, White and Pink. Samsung brought pink colour to specially attract the Female community in India towards the Note 3.
Samsung has also brought in many colourful cases to protect the Phablet as Apple is doing in the case of iPhone 5s.
- Price and Launch date of Note 3 in India :
At an event in Delhi on 17th September, 2013 Samsung announced that the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will be launched in Retail Indian markets on 25thSeptember, 2013 and it will be tagged at the price of 49900 INR.
Article publié pour la première fois le 18/09/2013