Salman fans are going to be overjoyed as his ‘Family Blockbuster’ is coming this Diwali. ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo (PRDP) is one of the family drama he signed after 4 years and it’s because of Sooraj Barjatya. Do you know why? Do you know what’s the cost involved in decorating the set itself? Will the chemistry of Sonam Kapoor and Salman Bhai work? Is the film copied from any Hollywood movie? Let’s find out every answer in detail.
- Sooraj and Salman have been good friends since years, but the duo took a long time to come together as Barjatya is known for his family melody dramas like Hum Aapke Hain Kaun, Maine Pyar Kiya, Hum Saath-Saath Hain. It was a long hiatus of almost 16-years that the director and actor have travel to the same gate. Sooraj thanked bhai for co-operating with him as he said that Salman had not signed any family movie for 4 years to work on PRDP.
- Sonam Kapoor says that she is lucky enough to be serenaded by ‘Prem’, the adorable fiction Salman Khan, in coming Diwali. She was intimidated by Salman as she felt in the beginning that he is a superstar, charismatic, and one of the most celebrity in Bollywood. It was Sooraj who made the situation comfy for the ‘Saawariya’ actress to focus on the shoot.
- The director has seemingly asserted that Salman Khan will not be amidst to watch PRDP as Sooraj insists Salim Khan, father of Salman Khan, and loyal veterans to judge the movie. Salman Khan did the same in Bajrangi Bhaijaan when his father recommended removing the ‘Aaj ki party’ song and that indeed worked for the film to let the audience stunned even after they left the theaters.
Salman Khan, the epitome of humbleness, will be criminal in his upcoming movie to nail Salman’s original impression of the character Prem. According to Mumbai Mirror, he says,
“Boys will have to reconceive their whole cognition towards their girlfriends as he is implausibly harami this time.”
Of course, fans will be able to know the prognostic language of what Salman just confessed.
Was Salman found feeding squirrels and cracking up?
Oh, yes! He played moodily with the pet animals around the studio, painting pictures on the window panes, and much more. He showed some of his creativity on the sets of PRDP.
- OMG! The Censor Board have given the movie 3 cuts and the movie was presented to CBFC for more edits and cuts. The word ‘Chinar’, antakshari sequence was eradicated.
- No ways, this movie looks quite original and genuine from its trailer. But Bollywoodlife.com revealed that this movie might be an adaptation of ‘The Prisoner of Zenda’. It is a famous novel of the year 1894 and surprisingly it went off to screen three times-1937, 1952 and 1979. Let’s wait for the movie to be released and see any controversy prevails. Sooraj and Salman will have some intuitive ‘Plan-B’ if any issue occurs.
- Mid-day news unveiled that Salman Khan is going to host the special screening for Madhuri Dixit and Bhagyashree for Prem Ratan Dhan Payo. This seems to be a peculiar treatment for the two famous ladies of their era.
- Arbaaz Khan is in different mood to rub the romantic song ‘Prem rattan dhan..’ as he made a comic, hilarious video and shared on Instagram. Click here to watch the uproarious video.
- The duo looks splendid in ‘Jalte diye’ and reminds of ‘Prem’ of the 90s and it was all because of the decoration on the set. According to Bombay Times, the song was set with a theme of 7000 diyas; 150 people were required to keep those diya light burning throughout the shoot. Thus, overall this decoration cost was coated around Rs 15 crore for the set lighting while the film’s total budget is almost Rs 90 crore. On being asked why so much expenditure for the lights, he commented to one of the film’s spokesperson,
“Expensive lights was mandatory to show the film’s deluxe look.”
- Now then, the film is all set to release in all the cinemas, the calculation says that approximately 5,000 cinemas in India and 1,100 abroad are booked to screen the movie. Sooraj confirms this by saying “Obviously, it is one of the prominent releases in India as well as global market.”
The film is all set to release on November 12,2015. The movie stars Salman Khan, Sonam Kapoor, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Anupam Kher and is Rajshri’s Productions. It is speculated to break all the past records of the Box-office as people will be delighted to see a ‘Family Drama’ of Bajrangi Bhai.
Article publié pour la première fois le 04/11/2015