Famous artists of the World :Between the billions of mysterious and mind boggling paintings that are created and shown in galleries and museums all around the world, only few of them surpass time and make history. These paintings are perceptible by people from all over the world and of all ages and will perhaps go on to resound and leave signs in the minds of people in the coming centuries to come. Here is the list of some of the most famous artists and their mind blowing paintings in the World
1. Mona Lisa
The most famous painting in the world is the centre focus of the Louvre museum in Paris. Unbelievably, this painting is seen by six million people every year. Leonardo da Vinci painted it from the year 1503 / 1504. The demise of the world famous painter happened in 1519.
2. The Last Supper
The anglie painting describes the scene of The Last Supper of Jesus with his disciples. Another miraculous painting of Leonardo da Vinci drags the attention of something really interesting and astonishing. This painting is not shown in a museum,perhaps covers the back wall of the dining hall at Santa Maria delle Grazie monastery in Milan. Looking at this wonderful masterpiece in the small residence is significantly one of the best attractions Milan offers to the world.
3. The Creation Of AdamIt is merely 1 out of the valuable nine scenes from the book of Genesis that are painted on the center of the ceiling of the chapel, located on the ceiling of The Sistine Chapel in Vatican City, Rome. The Creation Of Adam was painted by Michelangelo between 1508 and 1512.
4. Starry Night The magnetic painting was the motivation for the song “Vincent” by Don McLean. Painted by Vincent van Gogh in 1889, Starry Night is the abiding collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York. Vincent van Gogh was a Dutch artist.
6. The Persistence Of MemoryTruly inspired by Albert Einstein’s Theory of Relativity and painted in 1931 The Persistence of Memory is one of the most famous painting in art history. The famous artist of Spanish ‘Salvador Dali‘ showed how people ponder on their way of life and the way they spend their time.
7. Girl With A Pearl Earring The painting of 1665 is on display in the Mauritshuis Gallery in the Hague, the Netherlands. “Mona Lisa of the North” or“the Dutch Mona Lisa”, an art by the Dutch artist Johannes Vermeer perplexes the world about the pearl earring.
8. The Night WatchThis fantabulous painting is on display at the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam. Painting by Rembrandt van Rij, it describes the city guard moving out by Captain Frans Banning Cocq, lieutenant and guard’s armed men. It was completed on 1642.
9.Self-Portrait Without BeardVan Gogh gave this painting to his mother as a birthday gift. It is also one of the most expensive paintings of all times, because it was sold for $71.5 million in 1998 to some private collection.
10. GuernicaThe most famous painting by Pablo Picasso, completed in 1937. The painting was painted in Paris and is Inspired by the bombing of Guernica in Spain during the Spanish Civil War. The painting is on permanent display in Museo Reina Sofía, Madrid, Spain
Article publié pour la première fois le 25/11/2015